We are seeking a dynamic and visionary Marketing leader to join Maiden Home as VP, Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong, multi-channel marketing background from top-tier direct-to-consumer or digitally native brands. They will be an experienced professional with demonstrated entrepreneurial drive, exceptional managerial skills and ambition to profitably scale a rapidly growing brand – while cultivating incredibly customer loyalty and building towards our vision of a truly category-defining home furnishings company.
- Define, refine and scale the execution of the Maiden Home brand through both owned and earned channels.
- Create and execute unique programming throughout the marketing funnel, from innovative acquisition activities to memorable retention and re-engagement offerings.
- Develop and scale a highly profitable acquisition mix across channels (online and offline, traditional and non-traditional) and customer sets (B2C, B2B).
- In collaboration with Creative and Product, ensure that new product introductions are supported with strong storytelling that reinforces overall Maiden Home brand values and positioning.
- Nurture and execute authentic brand partnerships that help elevate Maiden Home's positioning and introduce the brand to new, quality audiences.
- Create and manage a dashboard of core Marketing metrics that inform core business health and customer engagement.
- Instill a data-driven, ROI-centric mentality across all Marketing efforts; with a balance to exceptional brand execution.
- 8-10 years of experience at high-growth, premium brands; strong preference for digitally native and direct-to-consumer
- Deep knowledge of effective channels and strategies to build both a world-class brand and expanded customer base
- Superior analytical skills with natural ability to use data to tell a story
- Exceptional manager with track record of nurturing and developing great talent
- Team player with balance of entrepreneurial drive, hustle and humility – willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Outstanding personal organizational skills and relentless follow-through in a fast-paced startup environment
- A thorough appreciation for Maiden Home's brand values, key differentiators, and competitive set
- Competitive salary, end-of-year bonus & equity
- Unlimited vacation via our Open Leave Policy
- Health and dental insurance
- Annual furniture allowance & company discount
- Trade discounts to most major home furnishings brands